The general rule is that certain fundamental and core terms of your employment (e.g. your salary, allowances, benefits etc) cannot be amended without the employee’s consent.  If your employer proceeds with the amendment to your employment conditions, in some cases, this can amount to constructive dismissal and you are then able to recover your termination payments (e.g. severance). We can help you work out if you have been constructively dismissed and calculate your rightful claim to termination payments.

Get an instant quote


Our fee quote to you: HKD
We will provide you with a short, quick response to your queries and your employment issues.

This can be left blank to protect your privacy. You can remain anonymous.
Please confirm your email